Versão mais potente do RAV4 chega aos EUA e tem autonomia de 67,6 km no modo elétrico
Revelado em novembro de 2019 no Salão de Los Angeles, o Toyota RAV4 Prime, nova versão híbrida plug-in (a mais potente) do SUV, chegará às concessionárias norte-americanas a partir de julho e agora teves os preços das versões divulgados pela marca: irá custar menos de US$ 40 mil.
Haverá duas versões de acabamento - o SE básico que começa em um preço sugerido de US$ 38.100 (R$ 203.200) que após a dedução da taxas e os US$ 7.500 do crédito tributário federal, nos levam ao preço inicial efetivo de US$ 31.720 (R$ 169.000).
Galeria: Toyota RAV4 Prime 2021
Preços Toyota RAV4 Prime:
- SE: de US$ 38.100 (MSRP) + taxa de US$ 1.120 (frete)
US$ 31.720 após dedução total de US$ 7.500 de crédito fiscal federal
- XSE: de US$ 41.425 (MSRP) + taxa de US$ 1.120 (frete)
US$ 35.045 após dedução total de US$ 7.500 de crédito fiscal federal
Assim como o RAV4 Hybrid regular, a nova versão Prime também sai de fábrica equipada com o pacote de segurança Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0), que inclui sistema anticolisão para pedestres, piloto automático baseado em radar, aviso de mudança de faixa, reconhecimento de sinal de trânsito e farol alto automático. Como opcionais há assistente de tráfego cruzado, assistente de estacionamento e sistema de frenagem de emergência autônomo.
Segundo a Toyota, a versão Prime é o RAV4 mais potente, mais rápido e mais eficiente de todos os tempos com aceleração de 0 a 100 km/h em 5,8 segundos. Como referência, o RAV4 híbrido faz 0 a 100 km/h em 7,8 segundos, enquanto o antigo RAV4 (2006-2012) com motor V6 3.5 a gasolina cumpria a tarefa em 6,3 segundos.
Especificações do Toyota RAV4 Prime:
- Autonomia estimada pelo fabricante de até 67,6 km (65 km na Europa)
- consumo médio estimado em 40,0 km/l
- capacidade não revelada da bateria de íons de lítio montada no assoalho
- 0-100 km/h em 5,8 segundos
- tração nas quatro rodas
- potência do sistema de 225 kW (306 cv)
motor a gasolina de quatro cilindros e ciclo Atkinson 2.5 litros - 178 cv
- carregador de bordo: padrão de 3 kW e opção de 6,6 kW
- tomada opcional de 120V/1.500 W no porta-malas
- baseado na plataforma GA-K da Toyota
- capacidade de carga de 520 litros
O primeiro RAV4 foi lançado em 1994 como um SUV familiar. Desde então, em fevereiro de 2020, a empresa atingiu a marca de 10 milhões de unidades vendidas globalmente em 26 anos de trajetória.
No Brasil, a quinta geração do SUV da Toyota é vendido em duas versões híbridas, ambas com 222 cv de potência total: RAV4 S Connect Hybrid Sx (R$ 217.990) e RAV4 Connect Hybrid (R$ 239.990).
Get the First-Ever 2021 RAV4 Prime Starting at Under $40K MSRP
May 29, 2020
The Quickest and Most Fuel-Efficient RAV4 Ever Hits Dealerships this Summer 2020
PLANO, TX (May 29, 2020) – The 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime will break ground as the most powerful and quickest RAV4 ever, hitting dealerships this summer with a starting MSRP of $38,100. The RAV4’s first-ever plug-in model has up to 302 horsepower with an ability to do 0-60 mph in a projected 5.7 seconds, which makes it the quickest four-door model in the Toyota lineup. But, it doesn’t end there. The RAV4 Prime also has up to a manufacturer-estimated 42 miles on battery alone on a single charge, making it the highest EV range of any PHEV SUV on the market. The RAV4 Prime also has up to a manufacturer-estimated 94 combined MPGe. Even more, what sets RAV4 Prime apart is the standard Electronic On-Demand AWD.
First revealed at the 2019 Los Angeles Auto Show, the 2021 RAV4 Prime will be available in SE and XSE grades, both emphasizing athletic on-road performance and premium comfort and style.
The SE flaunts its sporty attitude with 18-in. painted and machined alloy wheels and an exclusive front grille design with a front lower spoiler. Piano black exterior accents and a painted grille/diffuser complete the premium look. The SE’s equipment is quite comprehensive, with standard:
- Heated front seats
- 8-way power driver’s seat with lumbar adjustment
- 7-in. Multi-Information Display
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob with red stitching
- Power Back Door
- Audio with 8-in. touchscreen and Amazon Alexa integration, as well as Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility
- 3 kW on-board charger
The available Weather & Moonroof Package (+$1,665 upgrade) is chock-full with upgrades like a heated steering wheel, heated rear outboard seats and rain-sensing windshield wipers with de-icer function, for added convenience.
As on the current RAV4 Hybrid XSE, the Prime version (starting MSRP of $41,425) of this grade stands apart with an available two-tone exterior paint scheme pairing a black roof with select colors, including the striking new-to-RAV4 Supersonic Red. Other standard features include:
- Exclusive 19-in. two-tone alloy wheels, the largest ever offered on a hybrid RAV4
- Vertical LED accent lights
- Paddle shifters
- SofTex®-trimmed seat surfaces
- Qi-wireless phone charger
- Ambient interior lighting
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink universal transceiver
- Audio Plus with 9-in. touchscreen
The standard Audio Plus system comes with a 9-in. touch-screen, the largest ever offered on a RAV4. There is also an available Premium Audio multimedia system that includes Dynamic Navigation (3-year trial included) and JBL speaker system.
Available options for the XSE grade include
- Weather Package (+$815)
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Heated Rear Outboard Seats
- Rain Sensing Wipers w/Wiper De-Icer
- Weather and Audio Package (+$2,435)
- Weather package plus:
- JBL Premium Audio
- Dynamic Navigation with 3 year trial
- Destination Assist with 1 year trial
- Weather package plus:
- Weather with Audio and Premium Package (+$5,760)
- Weather and Audio package plus:
- AC (6.6kW) Enhanced Charger
- Digital Rearview Mirror
- 120V/1500W AC power outlet in cargo area
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Kick-Type Power Back Door
- SofTex®-trimmed seats with sporty red accents and stitching
- Bird’s Eye View Camera
- 4-way power adjustable front passenger seat with seatback pocket
- Smart Key System on all doors
- Perforated Heated & Ventilated Front Seats
- Parking Assist with Automatic Braking
- Adaptive Front Headlight System
- Head-Up Display
- Weather and Audio package plus:
All Toyota RAV4 models come equipped with standard Toyota Safety Sense (TSS 2.0), which groups a long roster of active-safety technologies and capabilities:
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beam (AHB)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
The XSE Premium Package adds Rear Cross Traffic Braking (RCTB) and Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking (PA w/AB).
Priced Just Right
Prices are manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRP) excluding the delivery, processing and handling (DPH) fee of $1,120. The DPH fee for vehicles distributed by Southeast Toyota (SET) and Gulf States Toyota (GST) may vary. RAV4 Prime customers also may qualify for an $7,500 federal tax credit. Individual states have additional incentives that can be either be applied at time of purchase or via a rebate program, depending on the state. Individual state incentive information can be found at https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/state.
Toyota Limited Warranty
Toyota’s 36-month/36,000 mile basic new-vehicle warranty applies to all components other than normal wear and maintenance items. Additional 60-month warranties cover the powertrain for 60,000 miles and against perforation from corrosion for 60 months with no mileage limitation. Hybrid-related components that require repairs needed to correct defects in materials or workmanship are covered for 8 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first from original date of first use when sold as new. The HV battery is covered for 10 years/150,000 miles, whichever comes first, and is transferrable across ownership.
Toyota (NYSE:TM) has been a part of the cultural fabric in the U.S. and North America for more than 60 years, and is committed to advancing sustainable, next-generation mobility through our Toyota and Lexus brands. During that time, Toyota has created a tremendous value chain as our teams have contributed to world-class design, engineering, and assembly of more than 40 million cars and trucks in North America, where we have 14 manufacturing plants, 15 including our joint venture in Alabama (10 in the U.S.), and directly employ more than 47,000 people (over 36,000 in the U.S.). Our 1,800 North American dealerships (nearly 1,500 in the U.S.) sold 2.8 million cars and trucks (2.4 million in the U.S.) in 2019.
Through the Start Your Impossible campaign, Toyota highlights the way it partners with community, civic, academic and governmental organizations to address our society’s most pressing mobility challenges. We believe that when people are free to move, anything is possible. For more information about Toyota, visit www.toyotanewsroom.com.